coins creator Warner Bros. 188 DC Legends: Battle for Justice

DC Legends: Battle for Justice hack generator

Authors - Warner Bros Genre - Entertainment Korean size - 377610 KB Subtitle - Power Up The Flash and Batman Version - 1.23.1 critique - I used to play Injustice, the mobile app, which I liked much better than the console version of that game. I gave it up after mysteriously losing characters and a bunch of gear and levels and stuff (apparently due to limited free memory on phone). New phone, new game! I haven’t had that issue in DC Legends, thankfully. I can’t really compare Injustice to DC Legends because they are so different. Legends is more of an classic RPG style game, where your team of four heroes take turns against another team of heroes. Your team consists of 4 and the hero in the leader position gives the team a special ability. The game requires a great deal of time if you want to compete with the big dogs. There’s an option to spend money, but it’s not required, and I don’t recommend it. Items in the shop are WAY overpriced and it’s easier to earn the stuff in game than to spend your hard earned $. I recommend saving your gold to strategically recharge so you can earn levels, gear, ranking, etc via battles. What you get for the gold by spending it in the in-app shop is pretty pathetic usually.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

سیمرغ خیال ویکی ناب شهر عکس بنیان مرصوص موسسه بین المللی سفیران صلح فروش برنج ارزان Milad Razzaghi مد و لباس